Sunday, June 7, 2009

TQ says "Take Action Now!"

"I was the kind nobody thought could make it. I had a funny Boston accent. I couldn't pronounce my R's. I wasn't a beauty." ~ Barbara Walters

Your TQ Training Challenge for Saturday, June 6, 2009:

Take Immediate Action on
Whatever's Next -- REGARDLESS...
--
Do You Read The Reviews Before You Stage The Play?

If you commit to taking action now, you'll get into the habit of acting before negative messages kick in. Instead of "I can't do this," you'll be telling yourself how wonderful you are for getting the job done so quickly!

The longer you put something off, the more time obstacles have to show up. By taking action immediately, you're finished before they arrive!

"Time is at once the most valuable and the most perishable of all our possessions."~ John Randolph

No comments: