Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Freedom..... Do you feel it?

Freedom..... Do you feel it?

I remember a couple of years ago I was talking about this with a friend. I remember commenting that I knew once upon a time that I did have freedom but I must have misplaced it somewhere along the way. I just couldn't seem to find it anymore.

Have you ever felt this way before Sherrie? I'd be willing to guess that you have. It's a pretty common thing for us to feel in this busy world that we've created for ourselves.

The truth is FREEDOM had never left me at all. And I had certainly not misplaced it. I had just misplaced my attention on areas that kept me feeling distracted, tense, tight and restricted. What I had actually misplaced was not my freedom but my focus on taking time to RELAX, TRUST and to just BE in the moment.

As time goes on I realize more and more the true benefit of relaxing, not only for the sake of physical health but in the enjoyment of ALL aspects of life. Nothing desired can flow through when we're restricted, tense, worrying, doubting or engaging in any of the other 'ing words that do not include relaxing. And you know, we dont even need to be "perfect" at this relaxing thing for it to make a positive difference in our lives... Every little bit really does add up. Eventually we even begin to develop a WONDERFUL new HABIT of RELAXING. How 'bout that?! Sounds good doesn't it? Well, it gets even better.......
Relaxing opens the creative channels within us wide and clear, creating an expansiveness where everything flows sooooo much smoother than ever before.

Conscious Creativity begins with truly RELAXING and simply allowing the process to be.

Can you remember what really helps you to relax Sherrie?
What else do you think might work for you?
How can you incorporate a little more of this relaxing time and focus into this week?
How about beginning by simply remembering how good it feels when you simply...........
LET GO, BREATHE and just BE.

Until next time,
Wishing you only the very best in the Spirit of Creativity!

~Pam Ellis
Your coach beyond borders

Certified Kaizen-MuseⓇ Creativity Coach
NLP Master Practitioner ~ Clinical Hypnotherapist
Certified EFT Practitioner

No comments: