Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Look For Energy Builders

Promote Energy Gainers -- Eliminate ALL Energy Drainers...

Are You On An Energy Roller Coaster?

Observe what energizes and what drains you during the day. To reach peak performance, look for ways to increase those items that build your energy, and let go of energy draining behaviors.

High OUTPUT requires high ENERGY -- keep it up!

"The first requisite for success is the ability to apply your physical and mental energies to one problem incessantly without growing weary."~ Thomas A. Edison

Sherrie says: My problem is getting started. I have all the energy I need once I begin, but I avoid doing the work as if I really don't care if it gets done. Sorry folks. I know I'm supposed to be the coach here, but right now, it's not going so well. ;-(

No comments: