Sunday, March 22, 2009

Speak Enthusiastically And Carry a Big Smile

Speak Enthusiastically -- Motivate and Inspire Others...

And Do You Know What Else Is Wrong...!

There's nothing more unproductive than someone who's constantly criticizing and complaining. Stop as soon as you catch yourself, and start talking about the positive actions that can be taken to improve the current situation.

Complaining's easy. But if you want to make a difference, turn a bad situation into a better one by speaking positively about what can be done.

"Our attitudes control our lives. Attitudes are a secret power working twenty-four hours a day, for good or bad. It is of paramount importance that we know how to harness and control this great force."~ Tom Blandi

Coach Sherrie says: There is a quote I use to share with my students about attitude. All I remember now is "If you think you can't, you won't." Also something like "If you think you will lose, you've already lost." I wish I had my hubby's memory. ;-)

No comments: