Wednesday, March 4, 2009

TQ says "The Economy Is Not All Bad"

There is some good news in this downturn in our economy. Overcome your fear, and you CAN survive, even thrive in this economic meltdown. How?

Develop an entirely new performance mindset... with an entirely new set of tools.

Sherrie says:

1) Find a new way of looking at things.
i.e. People are finally going to stop making such much waste. We are going to begin to conserve our planet.

2) Are you working less hours? Begin using that time to do what you love.
i.e. Write more. Dance, sing, play piano. Start a new blog.

3) Take a class to learn something you've always wanted to learn.
i.e. It's time for me to finally learn to type properly. (There, I said it. Now I have to do it, right?)

4) Take the time to enjoy family, friends and home.
i.e. Well, that's pretty self-explanatory but . . . for instance, I just got back in touch with a friend from Jr. High. I have also re-connected with my ex's family. (As they said, I divorced him, NOT them.)

No comments: