Mitch Ditkoff sent a message to the members of Create! Innovate! Get Out of the
Subject: THE TEN TOP REASON WHY THE TEN TOP REASONS DON'T MATTER
10. Reason is highly over-rated.
9. Analysis paralysis.
8. If you need more data to prove your point, you'll never have enough data to
prove your point.
7. You already know what to do.
6. You're going to follow your gut, anyway.
5. "Not everything that counts can be counted; and not everything that can be
counted counts." (Einstein)
4. By the time you put your business case together, the market has passed you
3. "Conclusions arrived at through reasoning have very little or no influence
in altering the course of our lives." (Carlos Casteneda)
2. The scientific method came to Rene Descartes in a dream!
1. "Time flies like an arrow. Fruit flies like a banana." (Groucho)
(Excerpted from www.ideachampions.com/weblogs)