Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Holiday Weight Loss

If you haven't checked out my list of MUFA foods, check it out. They say one MUFA per meal will help you lose weight.
I was so proud of myself today. I went out to breakfast with family and ordered oatmeal with raisins. I ate about half and had a couple mouthfuls of my husband's omelette and I was satisfied. I wish my husband would try harder, but I need to focus on myself and let him find his own way.

How to Lose Weight During the Holidays
Join blogger Janice Taylor’s “Christmas Diet” challenge, and check off your New Year’s resolution in advance.
By Janice Taylor
I receive hundreds of emails from readers at this time of year, all shouting, "Help!" People want to know, "How can I get through the holiday season without gaining weight?" Some even dare to dream of waking up on New Year's Day thinner than they are now. They ask me, "Do you think it’s possible to lose weight in the face of holiday cookies, fruitcake and eggnog?"
So I jumped into action mode and created The Christmas Diet. Yes, you can make it through the holi-daze unscathed, happy, and hopeful. Follow my plan, and there will be no reason to start the New Year bloated, stuffed, or unhappy.
To give you a taste of The Christmas Diet program, here are 10 tips that will help you to easily and effortlessly navigate the holiday season without adding on pounds.
Read the First Weight Loss Tip
Janice Taylor is the author of the Our Lady of Weight Loss blog on Beliefnet, and the book, All is Forgiven, Move On.
Continued on Slide 2: Eat Slowly and Savor the Flavor »

No comments: