Monday, December 8, 2008

Jill's Book, Mindmapping, etc.

Hi Blissmas Babes,


The Awe-manac has been released! I wrote it for you myself.

Mindmapping:Youtube Video Instruction from a Mindmapping Master
A wonderful mind map of what mind mapping is here.Mindmapping description
We will be doing mind mapping in the upcoming Blissmas Journey (as well as Soul Collage, ATCs, and other realms of Art Therapy)
Today or this week I suggest that you put: DELICIOUS HEALTHY FOOD in the middle of a mind map. One step to beginning to eat well is to imbed the notion of healthy delicious food in your head with visuals, affirmations, acting as if, thought adjustments and mind mapping. I’ll share how mine comes out next time we meet.



What a wonderful life I’ve had. I only wished I’d realized it sooner.
–Colette

No comments: